Future Scientific Meetings
2015, Madrid (Spain)
Theme: Moving Up Physical Education and Sports participation on the Public Health Agenda; … it is not too late to Act
Provisional Keynote Speakers: Professor Steven N. Blair (University of South Carolina, USA) and Rafael Martín-Acero (University of A Coruña, ESP).
Conference Sub-themes: (a) Integrating physical education, sports and active leisure on the public health agenda. Providing evidence and promoting best practices, (b) Formal and non-formal education, strategies and policy development in physical education and sport and sport promotion, (c) Best practices for education, training and development of physical education graduates, teachers, sport coaches, and active leisure animators, (d) Emerging practices for motor skills development and performance in school and higher education settings, and (e) Social responsibility, sustainability and values development through physical education, sport, and active leisure.
Accommodation: The Meliá Castilla (4*) is the partner hotel that offers special rates for participants.
• Abstract Submission Opens 1st September, 2014
• Abstract Submission Closes 31th December, 2014
• Notiﬁcation of Acceptance of Abstracts 15th March, 2015
• Online Conference Registration Opens 1st October, 2014
• Early Bird Registration and Accommodation Deadline 30th April, 2015
• Late Registration and Accommodation Deadline 30th June, 2015
For more information you can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: July 08-11, 2015
Host Partner:Universidad Europea de Madrid